Wednesday, January 02, 2008

an end + a beginning + my word


A fresh start. A new beginning.

I am now ready for new images, new words, new things to motivate + inspire + help me grow in 2008.

For me, in 2008, I am looking forward to getting to the heart of the matter - whatever that is. Clearing away excesses. Focusing on the most important things and not worrying about the rest. Taking a deep breath and beginning one foot in front of the other.

My word for 2008: happy.


happy |ˈhapē|
adjective ( -pier , -piest )
1 feeling or showing pleasure or content: having a sense of confidence in or satisfaction with (a person, arrangement, or situation)


Here's to moving forward. To fullness of life. To you and yours.

If you have decided on a word for the year I would love to read what it is - feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment