Friday, February 15, 2008

My Little Word Revisited.


Well HELLO mid February what have you done with my word?
So my word for this year is {Happiness}.

This morning I decided to go looking for it again. We were doing nicely, my word + I, for the first month or so and then things (also known as the crazy life me) got in the way.

Last year my word was enjoy. What I liked about that word was that it lived just beneath the surface and it was perfectly comfortable there. I could whisper it to center myself or simply call it up in my mind when I needed a reminder to take a deeper breath or to take a step back from a situation. It simply existed within me - which was what I really needed at that point in time.

This year my word {happiness} requires more action. I want it to require more action. I want it to get me to look at every situation with a smile. I want it to guide me in making healthy choices for myself confidenty. I think I need something a bit louder than a whisper this year. I think I literally need to say my word out loud when I need that push to take action.

The only person who can make this happen for myself is me. One choice at a time. One day at a time. So where does my word live? Is it a beneath-the-surface or in-my-face sort of word? What are am doing to actively reflect on my word.
So Word-Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment