Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gratitudes.


One of the things I try to do when I get stressed out (lots of stuff on my plate right now - good stuff, but stuff nonetheless) is write up a list of gratitudes.

It's an attempt to change my outlook, to refocus and get myself moving forward once again.

Here's my list for today:

1. Working from home. There are positives and negatives to this set-up, but overall I love it and am really thankful.
2. Getting my t-shirts delivered and ready for screen printing the yummyness.
3. Sleeping in.
4. Getting new pictures of pure cuteness...Hayden Dawn.
5. Getting my order from Shutterfly.
6. Having and maintaining a killer tan.
7. Excited to have another experience with a new group of people.
8. So thankful that my niece was born safe and sound just about on time.

Note: As I sat here writing this list this morning I actually found it to be tough to think of things. That's a pretty good sign to me that I am out of sync with feeling thankful on a daily basis. Definitely something I need to work on again - time to pull out my gratitude file and get to writing things down.

If you are feeling up to it, I would love to read what you are thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment