Monday, August 18, 2008

{BELIEVE}


I {BELIEVE}...
I believe..things are unfolding exactly as they should.

I believe...in family.
I believe...life–the 1 you were always meant for since the beginning of time–rises up to meet you when you least expect it
.
I believe... that you are not alone in your grief.
I believe... in the endurance of love and the kindness of friendship
.
I believe... in love that will not let you go.

I believe... in taking chances so something beautiful can be born.

I believe... in the power of tears to heal your heart
.
I believe... you can be made brand new.

I believe... the best is yet to come
.
I believe... in surprises, miracles and the power of prayer.

I believe... that nothing will be wasted in taking chances.

I believe... in asking for help and then being quiet so the answers can come from inside
.
I believe... in change, revolution and the kind of chaos that brings peace.

I believe... it’s okay not to know what happens next
.
I believe... in dreams
.
I believe... in God, Jesus, and all that other crazy stuff it’s too silly to say you believe in out loud
.
I believe... in happiness, hard work and letting the power of the Universe flow right through you.

I believe... in love.
I believe...in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment