Monday, November 10, 2008

Warm Fuzzy.


Look at the warm fuzzy that I received in my e-mail inbox. Nice, very nice!

As I sit here typing, my dog tags jangling against my chest from random movements, its about the only sound I hear in this shipping container I live in. I've read...re-read....and read again your "color me happy" page. Between that and watching old episodes of "Man VS Wild" on my computer, I have managed to soak up the past few hours. You're quite the individual...I must say. I'm deployed and don't really make time for most people's monotonous babbling about things that suck about the world. Take www.blogofman.com for example.
I don't need to be told how many things are wrong with this world. I see it on the deepest of scales everyday where I am. I'm pleased to say you were a breath of fresh air. Which I suppose is the initial reason I began this email. Perhaps that, and also to commend you on it ha ha. Your page even introduced me to the KC Pub crawl! I've never even heard of that in KC! Then again, once I turned 18, I left Kansas City and never looked back. Now here I'm at staring it right back in the face. I'd much rather stare it in the face with a drink in my hand, so I thank you for that wonderful tidbit of info and link to their site!
Alright, time for me to climb back in to sleeping bag and get some much needed rest! Thanks for giving me that bit of positivity. Some days here I just feel completely whacked and I appreciate the pick-ups when I see them!
Be well...


--
Joshua C Davis-Smith
GEOINT

No comments:

Post a Comment