Monday, October 12, 2009

In Her Shoes.

I believe there is sincere value in telling our stories. It’s how we learn from one another. How we unearth treasures + wisdom inside ourselves. It’s how we connect to the joys + hurts of the human spirit. I try very hard to represent all the pieces of my experience in my writing - the broken pieces + the joyful pieces. It all matters + it all connects us.
My greatest creative inspiration is finding connections inside everyday conversations. It’s exploring the small moments in life that hold all the deep meaning. It’s finding, then releasing, my very own possibility into the world with the hope that it will do good work out there + maybe come back to me in some other moment or shift. It’s the stories of the people in my life - all the courage + tenderness + strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment