Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just Exactly Enough, Peace 2009.







Trusting in Just Exactly Enough

Always, always, always…..now, yesterday, tomorrow…there is always enough….but much of the time, it is just exactly enough…..not more…..but not a bit less either.
 
Each day in 2009 held something that I learned from whether it be as random as knowing that I really should vacuum every single day to as important as thanking GOD for everything that happens, big or small, happy or sad.  My word of 2009 was FOCUS, and darn, did I try and stay on task.  I will keep the faith in the word FOCUS and combine it with my word for this year, POSSIBILITIES.
2009 was a year of lessons learned, memories made, good times had, tears shed, fights fought, hopes had, moments shared, all in all, it was a good year.  NOT a GREAT year, but not a TERRIBLE year either.  Personally I think that too many people just look at all of the despair, destruction, turmoil, etc. and really...from every single thing, God uses it for GOOD. 
I wish people would take a little more time to really listen to that and not only listen to it..but BELIEVE it.
"...always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect" 1 Peter 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment