Saturday, March 03, 2007

{Attitude}


Attitude today: it's all good.
Feeling better mentally (all those gratitudes were really uplifting
and many made me smile and laugh - much needed - thank you),
but physically I am still under the weather. Anyone have a good
remedy for a stiff neck and broken arm? Just playin'. Took pain meds for the
other symptoms but the neck and arm pain is lingering-
Time to take a little nap.

I have been super grouchy lately. Grumpy & grumbly and generally down.
In a funk that has been tough to shake. Now I know that being grateful
is a really effective way to get out of feeling down.
I know it. And yet, I have been wallowing in that overall yuckiness.
Allowing little things to push me over the edge. Little patience.
Sounds like I have been really fun to be around doesn't it? Poor friends and family.Thanks all for telling me what I needed to hear and reminding me how
very important an attitude of gratitude really is in each of our lives.
I am going to get myself out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment