Monday, March 12, 2007

Only 20.


Holding on to my youth, always getting my way, controling every situation, stockpiling more stuff...that's been me back in the day. Now, as I realize how much those things don't matter one tiniest bit, I can pour myself into things that do. Here are 20 directions for me that are now oh-so-much-more important:








1. Love One Another
2. Choose Truth
3. Smile Like You Mean It
4. Keep Good Company
5. Focus Outward
6. Count Your Blessings
7. Lend a Hand
8. Stretch Your Creativity
9. Face Today Head-On
10. Stay Sweet
11. Worry Less
12. Age Gracefully (why fight it? fighting isn't graceful :)
13. Show Yourself Friendly
14. Keep a Quiet Heart
15. Stand By Your Man (that's right, and proud of it)
16. Keep On the Sunny Side (isn't there enough negativity?)
17. Stop To Smell the Roses
18. Forgive & Move Forward
19. Be Still & Wait (slow down!!!)
20. Honour Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment