Friday, June 08, 2007

Smiles.



I like happiness. I can be and do anything I wish.

I love the feeling I get when

I listen to pretty music on my ipod pink nano ...
the feeling of laying in fields of lightning bugs on warm nights...
the feeling of being at the top of the ferris wheel at night when the guy below stops it and all you hear is children laughing and the smell of cotton candy...
the feeling of everything about spring and fall...
the feeling I get when I stare out into the ocean or when I listen to the waves crashing up on the beach on peaceful nights...
the feeling of going somewhere you've never been before and not knowing what to expect...
the feeling of meeting people you feel like you've known forever...
the feeling i get when i just created something that's never been created before...
the feeling of meeting genuine people who will admit to being crazy yet somehow provide you with a sense of sanity...
the feeling of taking pictures in you're mind so just in case, when you die, someone will have made you your photo album...
the feeling of passion for anything in life...
the feeling of changing someones life...


The ability to see the world through the eyes of others is a grand ability to have. You will suddenly find you are able to understand the things you've never understood before. Simple as that.

I am constantly evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment