Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Gift.


This is an e-mail that I recently received from one of my kiddos parents. All I have to say is...WOW!





Amanda-

Hello. Hope you are having a fun summer, and your keeping cool. We are having a sorta boring summer, I wish we would have went on vacation. Logan has been working on math and reading alot lately. I'm trying not to overload him, but he always seems to feel that way.

I heard a rumor that you weren't going to be returning to Hillcrest this year, and let me tell you how sad we all are. Brian and I want to let you know how much we appreciate you and everything that you have done for Logan. We do believe that you have made such a difference in his life and we love you for that. I'm actually sitting here crying Amanda, what a baby huh. I'm always so scared for Logan and you made us feel so safe. Thank you for all that you have done and been for Logan...your the greatest!

Amanda, we would like to stay in contact with you. I want Logan to be able to talk, see, and write to you if you don't mind. Call us and let us know how your doing.

Take care-

The Martins

No comments:

Post a Comment