Tuesday, July 17, 2007

In Due Time.


Slow, relax your mind, nice and slow, take it easy. Unwind, calm down, let go, loosen up, put your feet up, chill out, have a break. I’m not in a hurry, no rush.
You know I was not looking for love. In recent weeks, I've met this wonderful guy and well I fell into the trap. The trap of I am totally{in like} with you babes. Well no, I guess I jumped. A trap that was like you make me wanna la la…..anyways. Now I’m looking to find myself in…him.

I’m getting myself together and I aim to please. Pushing past real good and into ecstasy. For the rest of my life I want to look at him and feel my heart race and be lost in his eyes. I want to tell him things I would have never told a soul. I was not looking and now look what I found. From the start I have felt comfortable. I wanna be wherever he is. If you think this is as good as it gets, I swear you haven’t seen nothing yet. Everything that we do is worth repeating. I can’t deny how you’ve got me feeling inside.

I just wanna get to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment