Monday, September 03, 2007

Be {ME}.


We all know those online dating profile questions...the ones where you pick from a preset list of choices. These questions are usually along the lines of marital status, height, body type, religion, income, job, etc. With a list to choose from, you'd think it would be pretty tough to mess it up, right? Wrong. I find that most of the people I meet from online dating fudge their information a little bit.

Take my profile, for example: I always try to be completely honest, because I want someone to like the real me, and I don't want anybody to have to deal with any little surprises later. That being said, I have a great body and a killer rack, in case you wondered ;) Okay, in all seriousness, the one area in which I'm not completely honest is that I use a wheelchair. I'm a "live and let live" kind of girl. So in the end, I just leave it blank. I mean, if you are my friend you know me and I am totally comfortable with using a wheelchair and I honestly do forget. That is who I am and I'm not about making someone believe that they are 'comfortable.' I love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment