Sunday, September 09, 2007

Bigger.


This has been the summer of adventures and surprises, (and emotional ups and downs). When I look back on it in the future I think I will see it as one of the biggest transitions I have ever had. Today I write almost bursting with energy, which has been lacking for the last few weeks, (soon you will understand why).

I am not one for keeping secrets. If I cannot share something then I would rather keep quiet. It feels dishonest somehow, especially with friends. So I am ready to share something with you now and let my body let go of the weight of holding back. I am ready to share myself with a special someone. Yes, it's true.

My life is about to change in a big way.

But I'm feeling so excited and ready for it in so many ways. The timing really couldn't be better; already my team of gal pals has jumped in to be my support network, how lucky I am to have them in my life. I already feel taken care of, while I take some time to enjoy the process and feel the changes.

I find myself fascinated and scared.

Kind of like everyday life really.

But bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment