Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tis the Season 4 Holiday Cards!

Check out this amazing deal for holiday photos!


The HOLIDAY PHOTO CARDS.If you’re like me – you probably feel pressure to send out Christmas cards. BUT IF YOU’RE NOT LIKE ME – you probably send them. I start with good intentions and then usually drop the ball somewhere along the line because I get all hung up on the PERFECT DESIGN. NOT THIS YEAR. We are ready to go. I got carried away when I was designing cards and ended up with some really pretty versions. AND IT IS THE SEASON OF SHARING…
SO I am making them available to you. Steal of a deal at $20/design. You send me the (high quality) photo of your choice and I will set it up in the holiday 5×5 of your choice and SEND IT BACK TO YOU DIGITALLY. In HIGH RESOLUTION. Then you can go and make as many copies as you want WHERE-EVER-THE-HECK you do your photo printing (personally, I love MOO.com, WHCC, MpixPRo). Costco, Walmart, Target, whatever. Go nuts. (MOO.com is having a sale this weekend!)




No comments:

Post a Comment