Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Straight [Up].

People say it all the time: "tell me straight up, I just want to know what's going on, tell me I can handle it." We don't dodge questions in relationships because we're trying to be mean. But we do it because the truth, is often grey. And they have no idea.

They say the truth will set you free. What the hell do they know. The truth is horrible, frightening; The truth is more than most can bear. When dating we're suppose to be straight, but people need to be careful what they ask for when they walk into a new situation/relationship. Because when they find out what's really going on, they may never recover. My suspicions were correct.

The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish or hearts and souls than exposed ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment