Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Welcome June.

If you know me, you know that I HATE, with a capital H, shopping for groceries!  It is just a pain shopping for one person and planning out weekly meals.  Don't get me wrong, I love Hen House + love the people that work at the one that I go to!  It's just a big ordeal for me to hail all theses items around.  I really don't mind, my legs do!  I do love that Hen House helps to employe people with all different kinds of disabilities,  I am all over that!  To my surprise, I forgot my bags and had to use the paper ones they provide this evening.  This is what I found after zooming down the isles and heading home!  It's pretty refreshing!  Happy June!

The Lord is my strength and shield.  My heart trusts in Him and I am helped. -Psalm 27:8

No comments:

Post a Comment