Monday, November 05, 2012

[Right] Now.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY MODERATELY SHORT:
This weekend was pretty swell. Swell is a strange word, but I was clicking along and things were falling into place. Until the RIGHT NOW happened.

...I know that RIGHT NOW I am enjoying a few moments of silence...
...I know that RIGHT NOW I feel torn and distracted......I know that RIGHT NOW like everything else that I do, I need to figure it out for myself...
...I know that RIGHT NOW a decade of choices I didn't always understand lead me to right where I want to be...
...I know that RIGHT NOW I'm figuring out the difference between what I thought and what it is...
...I know that RIGHT NOW straight up cheer is bliss and should be bottled because that stuff is intoxicating...
...I know that RIGHT NOW I'm definitely not claiming to be innocent in life - I'm slipping...
...I know that RIGHT NOW I adjust accordingly...
...I know that RIGHT NOW I'm losing my patience and interest in the things that aren't nuturing me...
...I know that RIGHT NOW I'm doing something about it and that is all good... 
...I know that RIGHT NOW I only know what is right now...

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS THEN. And now I do.  Right NOW. That's all I know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment