Sunday, January 27, 2013

Truth Telling, [Imagine] That.


. . . . . . . . .

from my heart to yours...
Hello Friends,

I wanted to pop in today to sit and do a little bit of truth telling with you all. I’m not sure how this will go but I hope it is received beautifully.
I am tangled in a need to seek simple beauty & fierce love.


I adore light, where it falls & how it moves. I will often quietly observe & absorb moments as much as participate in them. I sometimes laugh inappropriately & sing when I feel like singing. I have a new favorite color almost everyday but always return to turquoise.  I adore layers &  texture. I am drawn to creative people, adventurous souls & those with a story to tell. I am fascinated by the moments in between & the beauty of a true emotional connection.

I find inspiration within innocence & wisdom. Music & silence. People and photos are magic to me, they hold so much beauty & memories, ah the memories.  I live to create, explore & experience.
I am a Teacher. I am a Photographer.  I am Writer.  I am a Storyteller.


Everyday I fall in endless love with 21 beautiful muses. My fairies. My sweet sparrows. Everyday they teach me the depth of love & even the days when I feel like I can’t, they remind me to breathe.  

Teaching is a lifestyle for me. A blessing and a nagging necessity. My brain, body and heart crave it.I believe in what I do & the people I connect with. 

Thank you for being here today. I hope that something that I have said or written has spoken to you in some way. Opened your heart & mind.  Felt a feeling you've been longing.  I am grateful you are here.

I am Amanda.  I am me.



.



No comments:

Post a Comment