Friday, April 05, 2013

[Embrace] The Chaos.


Life is moving full steam ahead these days. Though I try different routines + schedules to try and put it all into balance, or into a nice tidy box, the truth is, most of the time, it simply doesn't work. 

What I'm learning these days is this: The second I lean into the chaos, put on my big girl panties and take the driving wheel from the version of myself that tends to get overwhelmed, I can feel my chest expanding with the knowing that I totally got this. I got her. I got this. 

Honestly, friends, it feels like a practice in self compassion toward the pieces of myself that insist on adding in teeny bits of suffering (I'm overwhelmed! I'm under appreciated! I'm not seen!) when the overwhelming evidence is that it always works out

All we can do is embrace the chaos, keep our hearts open, and keep on truckin'!

Right? Right. Wishing the same sweet surrender for you. Let's keep our hearts open, through and through.


No comments:

Post a Comment