Monday, November 27, 2006

Fickle Friend.


Break fucking break!
I'll give you take...
leave me behind...
my hate you'll find..
bite off and swallow!
Bitter taste of sarrow...
drowning in agony...
you have no sympathy!
Selfish pathetic friend!
All the lies you send...
manipulating web of ignorance...
your a freak of self indulgance!
My respect and selflessness...
you've ravaged into nothingness!
All I would of gave up for...
how could you want more?
Why am I not good enough?
Compassion for you is too much!
You've created this rage...
trapped me inside of a cage!
Locked in this grudge...
all that you gave up...
crawling to gain what is mine...
I am not blind!
Screaming out "revenge!"
Try and find a friend...
"saviour please protect!"
Soon you will feel regret...
fuck you and your feelings...
start your greeving!
I've found peace in my epiphany...
go beg someone else for sympathy...
goodbye to your judgement!
Tonight I sleep content.

No comments:

Post a Comment