Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Life is Life. Your Life is Yours.

The hardest things I am learning:
It takes more than love to make a relationship work.
How to learn to trust someone again.
Everyone does not have to like you.
To walk away and be strong enough to start all over again.
Not opening my heart is actually more damaging than opening it.
Life is different. Different is good.
How to forgive and let go of anger...forget.
To forget about my doubts and learn how to make nice and back down.
Life is Life. Your life is yours.
How to say goodbye and realizing that the word good is in goodbye for a reason.
Things do not always come in MY time frame.
I have to embrace imperfection, life is a big mystery. I have to enjoy unlocking it's secrets.
Hard work does not always produce the results, it only increases the odds.
You can't change people to be what you want them to be, you have to accept that's who they are and move on.
Being the center of attention is not always all that it's cracked up to be!
You can't always see the changes that you are going through.
I am intelligent.
Appreciate the hard times, appreciate the good times and whatever you do don't pity yourself because there are people who have it so much harder.
The way I experience life depends upon ME, and no one else. Other people will go on doing what they're doing, and acting the way they're acting, whether I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment