Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Life + Me.


Ok, I have to admit that my life has been on hold for a quick minute. I really have not been myself, you know the bubbly, altogether to happy, inspiring, thinking out loud type of gal. This past weekend has been filled with a variety of activity included self reflection. These past months have been filled with joys, disappointment, smiles, tears, highs and low and well, lots and lots of things to think about. It's just a {me} thing. All I really know is that I hated feeling the way that I felt and so I am DOING some major things to stop feeling like a felt. Get it?
Well guess what baby, I'm back and out of the funk! Some things just are meant to happen in your life, whether you want them to or not. Peace out to the crazy and here comes that gal that you know and for sure love, I mean really, look at me! I'm a catch...are you using the right bait? SMILES

{Strength}
August Wilson: “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

No comments:

Post a Comment