Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ReACTions.


One of the things that I've learned and that I continue to learn in my life is that "life keeps life-ing." It always has, it always will. It's my reaction (or non-reaction) to whatever is happening that I'm constantly observing.

Now, what are you going to learn from your reactions? You can keep running, doing, and moving a million miles a minute to stay one step ahead of these feelings. When you do that, I promise you – they'll just keep coming back, knocking on your door louder and louder and louder to be heard. Or you can begin to trust and be with these feelings more so that they can begin to dissipate and dissolve and not wreak as much havoc. You will be freer to create the life of your dreams, your vision.

Always know that whatever is happening within us is just great information for us to learn more about ourselves, to live with a higher level of consciousness, and to eventually and gradually have more and more peace within ourselves, within our being.

No comments:

Post a Comment