Saturday, December 01, 2007

Welcome December.


So many wonderful things on my mind this morning. So many blessings. Here's what's happening around here this December 1 morning:

• Had my first ever holiday gathering here last night. It was fun and loud and very merry. The pomegranate martinis were good and all the appetizers people brought were even better.

• Made a quick trip to the grocery store for ground beef (I know, I know), BBQ sause, dove chocolate, and the new issue of Better Homes & Gardens which has a bunch of really great festive decor ideas.

• In checking out a couple of my favorite blogs this morning I came across some fantastic holiday book recommendations. I love the idea of having a basket of books that is special to this time of year. Basically, I just really love books and any excuse to add more to our collection is welcome.

• Took a long, hot, and bubbly bubble bath! Yummy!

• Whatever your plans today, I hope you have a great first of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment