Saturday, September 29, 2012

[Autumn] I'm Falling In Love With You.


Outside my window...many of the beautiful bright yellow leaves have fallen from the branches and the burning bush is bright red.I am thinking...about + looking forward to getting together with my siblings and their families for Halloween.I am thankful for...being able to fearlessly embarking on telling the meaningful stories of my life.I am wearing...a grey long cowled neck sweatshirt, black leggings + knee high suede black boots.I am creating...Halloween/Fall mini journal for my journey to document the process of the little ones.I am going...to gather magazines, yarn, knitting needles and crochet hooks for my sis that needs to keep her mind off of things while her little one grows, safely.I am hoping...to start working on my December Daily soon. I am so so so ready.I am hearing...the sounds of a working washing machine.I am reading...The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I've been really inspired by him ever since listening to his interview on Speaking Of Faith.One of my favorite things...looking at all the inspiring pins on pinterest for creative ideas.Around the house...there is silence.A few plans for the rest of the week...a little adventure, a little dressing-up, + a little checking a few more things off my to-do list.



No comments:

Post a Comment