Monday, December 30, 2013

[All] My Cards On The Table.

Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.
-Len Santos

I’m not looking to fill a loneliness void.
I’m not looking to be healed.
I’m not looking for one sided love.
I’m not looking for someone to complete me.

I’m looking to share time & companionship, together.
I’m looking to learn & grow, together.
I’m looking to share love & passion, together.
I’m looking to share souls & completeness, together.

I have a lot of love to give.  I want to share it with someone who also has a lot of love to give.  Possibly, I might want to have children with whom to also share and show what love is all about.  I want to learn and grow with someone who also wants to learn and grow.  I want to share time, companionship, love-making, laughter and play with someone with whom I feel deeply connected.

It’s been a long time since I've put my heart out into the world in this way. Honestly, I’m incredibly nervous, excited, and reminded how important it is to answer our calls and be brave.


But I also have to stop and remember that I am wonderful way before this person enters my life, and I will continue to be wonderful if I never see or hear from this person ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment