Friday, December 06, 2013

I Heart [Your] Heart.

because…
You inspire me to reach + grow + BECOME who I was meant to be…

because…
You’ve TAUGHT me so much about love, trust, friendship & hope…

because…
You have been witness to my life in progress, ALWAYS showing grace in times when YOU COULD HAVE shown judgment…

because…
When I think of those who have DEEPLY, PROFOUNDLY affected my life, I think of you…

because…
You ALWAYS know what to say & how to kindly nurture my tender pieces (thank you)…

because…
You’ve laughed with me, cried with me, celebrated with me, you see me CLEARLY, and I see you…

May we always be connected in our traveling journeys and may you always know how DEEPLY you are LOVED, how YOUR LIFE shines brightly, and how your heart is never alone.  I count my lucky starts for you…


EVERY. SINGLE. DAY

But this man, HE, he says it so much better than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment