Saturday, February 03, 2007

25 Things.


1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Up in the mountains. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of untouched land, an awesome view & a lake in the front that reflected the house & scenery. That’d be perfection.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Guess Jeans...they hug u right!

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes & smile.

4. What's the last CD that you bought? CD, for reals.....the last song I purchased on itunes was "Slow" by Sammie

5. Where's your favorite place to be? At home with friends.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Shopping with my mom & sisters, lol. (You never heard me say that, wink.) They spend hours though! It can be dreadful.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My neck...yummy!

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Strong Mind.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Depends on how late I stayed up the night before. It’s never the same. I am a total night person, which messes with my system.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Really...I'd have to say Catrina.

11. What makes you really angry? An adult hurting a child; emotionally or physically. That really pisses me off.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? The piano.

13. Favorite color? I really like shades of pink right now, but green has been my longtime favorite.

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Sports Car

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Very much so.

16. Favorite children's book? Giraffes Can't Dance

17. What is your favorite season? Spring

18. What is your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the toilet or shower. Ugh.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To be UN-humanly fast just by snapping my fingers so I'd get twice as much done twice as fast. That’d rock my world!

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoo here.

21. Can you juggle? Ha! Yeah right. That would take coordination.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My Grandpa Earl. I miss him alot.

23. What's your favorite day? Saturday.

24. What's in the trunk of your car? Teaching Books....shoes and a jacket. I really need to clean that out!

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger. Although I love, love, love California Rolls! (Don’t know if die-hard sushi eaters would consider that "sushi" though?

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment