Sunday, February 18, 2007

{FUN} Thinking.


A= Available? umm...yeah!
B= Best Friend? I like the word {FRIENDS} better...Brookie, Cat, Jen, Tracey, Kim, Cali, Suzanne
C= Cake or pie? Cake! Cocolate with lots of icing!
D= Drink of choice - Diet Coke all the way!
E= Essential item you use everyday - my ibook G4 and lipgloss
F= Favorite color: Shades Pink
G= Girlie girl: Oh yeah!
H= Hometown -George, IA
I= Indulgences - new toys (aka...scrapping supplies), getting my hair done (definitely not a nessecity, but it's fun), love purses, clothes, and jewelry, too.
J= January or February - February...love celebrating my sister's birthday!
K= Kids and Names - no kids, but I definitely want them someday
L= Life is incomplete without...my family, friends, and fun. (and of course creating, too)
M= Marriage date - I'll let you know someday...maybe.
N= Number of siblings- Four...Kritter, Calpea, Lace, Fred, not sure about Cal and Fred since Kris practically rasied them!
O= Oranges or apples - Apples, I love going to the orchard and picking my own....oh the memories with my kiddos
P= Phobias or Fears - snakes, failure, and disappointing people and um......commitment
Q= Favorite Quote - "You know that place between sleep and awake, the place you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you Peter Pan, that's where i'll be waiting." - Tinker Bell
R= Reason to smile - when I look at all of the photos I have taken and remember all of the fun times I've had. so blessed!
S= Season - I don't really have a favorite, but I am not liking the cold we are having right now. I do like when the flowers are in bloom, though! And I like when the leaves change, too. Guess I can't make up my mind!
T= Trust- Only a handful....
U= Unknown fact about me: I cut up all of my food before I start eating. I know...I'm weird.
V= Vegetable you don't like - let's just say there are only a few I do like
W= Worst habit - Not making my own choices and then blaming others for the choice I ultimately had the choice to make
X= X-rays - lots, infact I have a whole body x-ray...pretty tight. Thanks hot radioligist!
Y= Your favorite food - pasta with marinara and warm bread
Z= Zodiac Sign - Sagitarious

No comments:

Post a Comment