Monday, February 19, 2007

Lessons.

There are a lot of lessons swirling around me these days, once again. Probably the same ones that are always there, trying to get my attention. Learn to let go, learn to live one day at a time and not project into the future, learn to trust that I can handle whatever I need to, learn to let go of the outcome. Always coming up, just in different forms, different situations.

I'm learning that worrying does nothing but waste my energy.
I'm learning that taking things one day at a time helps to keep them from overwhelming me. I've learned that I can tell myself I'm not going to worry, just for today, and it works.
I'm learning that the outcome is not up to me, but that I can believe the Universe is friendly and hope for the best.
I'm learning that I have a very powerful mind and if I can train it to think more creative and positive thoughts, that the fear and anxiety may have nowhere left to live!
I'm learning to keep things from funneling down a negative spiral all the time - especially since there is no reason not to believe things will be alright.
I'm learning to believe in possibility.
I am learning that learning to let go is the most important gift I can give myself.

I feel like this is my chance, right now. This is my chance to let the lesson sink in, that its ok to let go, that its safe to let go, that if I can let go everything will still be ok.

How do you let go? what works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment