Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner.


Have you ever met a guy who seemed to be "Mr. Right", but after getting to know him better you could tell that he just didn't feel that same level of "connection" you felt? You were attracted to him, but he just wasn't into you the same way you were into him? In your mind, you could sense what a great guy he was, and that, somewhere deep inside, you both shared this strong "chemistry" that made you feel close and comfortable. But for some reason he didn't want to truly connect with you.

I always wondered in the back of my mind, What is it like to truely be in love.

From that moment I first saw him(backthen), I wanted to hold him in my arms. I would think about him during the day, and treasure his presence in my dreams. When I was around him, I found myself sneaking a gaze in his eyes. He captivated me, and even when we were at a distance I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had never felt so strongly about another person. For he brought an array of happiness and emotions to my life.

There was a certain peacefulness in my heart that was brought on by his smile. It was as though we both expressed emotions for one another, yet neither one of us will speak out.

For me it was a mission to win his love, a train ride to his heart. Trying to reach that one destination, the heart and soul of the man I think I am starting to fall in love with. My heart was all a flourish with all these feelings, and I could not help but wonder if he feels the same way. At times I did feel as though I had some kind of connection with him. I had only known him for a short while, yet it seems like we had known each other for years. He may not feel as strongly for me, but there will always be a place in my heart for him. I am just waiting for that one special moment, to see if we are meant to be with each other. If not, I will always have a special friend that I can turn to. Someone who I love dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment