Monday, December 18, 2006

Think {Tink}.


When you spot someone that you are meant to spend your life with, you just know(and so does God). It's kind of like an old black and white movie. You spot him, he spots you. It's like two trains collide, head-on. It's the beginning of a soul mate connection that keeps growing stronger everyday. Your eyes see the inner soul of each other.

A realization really has come over me. It's a personal devotion to the other persons happiness is what ultimately leads to internal happiness. This is the point when I will realized I may have found my "soul mate". This is an understanding that works for me, you and your soul mate may likely be different, as it is the reason why not all souls are compatable.

Once we find a suitable mate we stop looking for another, I don't buy into the "needle in the haystack" theory of one and only one "soul mate", compatable souls can be just friends, you meet them ocasionally, even after you find your "soul mate".

So, when will you feel like everything around you stands still and the air thickens. When the both of you are alone even in a room full of people. When will your eyes see into the very depths of their soul. I am not sure if anyone out there has ever had pre-cognative dreams but I also dreamt of this person several times before I met him. I could only see his eyes and I would recap it saying, "I always dream of this man but I don't know who he is..." Well I know now! I think of him everyday and I have seen him since and I know he can feel the kinetic energy still. Another great feeling when you know you met your soul mate is a tender caring that even if you do not end up with this person you are still constantly concerned about their safety and happiness even if it does not directly affect the course of events in your own immediate life. I guess only time will tell if the winds of fate will draw us together. I can only pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment