Friday, January 12, 2007

{Express} Yourself.


31 Things........
I don't know what you heard about me but here are some things you might not know....







1. I cannot sit still and do nothing. It is hard for me. I like to have a million things going at once. I think I couldn't function otherwise. I think being busy makes me happy which is ironic because sometimes it is a source of unhappiness.
2. I have a hard time letting people do things for me. I do not like to ask for help very often because I feel guilty that I am putting people out by doing so.
3. I love reading trash...Hollwood Rag and ASocialLitesLife....Luv it!
4. I get jealous sometimes because my sister did it. Krista's little sister...
5. I love to take pictures. I love to see the images I create.
6. If I don't know the answer, I ask. If I can't get an answer, I go nuts trying to find out the answer myself.
7. CREATING makes me incredibly happy. When I design something and it comes together better than I envisioned, I am like heck yeah!
8. I love passionate kisses!
9 I love teaching. Especially Reading
10. I wish my house looked like the Pottery Barn catalog.
11. I love Audrey Woulard photography.
12. I am my own worst critic. I am always telling myself I can do better, be better.
13. I draw inspiration from everything around me.
14. I love music. I love my iPod.
15. I love color.
16. I love B&W pictures.
17. I like to talk a lot. I also like to listen.
18. I like to sleep. I like to take naps. Naps are a luxury to me. They don't happen too often so I treasure them. I do.
19. I care a lot about a lot of things even when I shouldn't.
20. I long to sit on the warm beach in Maui and just stare out into the crystal blue water.
21. I am sad about all the hatefulness in the world. there are just so many people who are mean, ugly, and selfish and as a result, hurt others.
22. I like to learn NEW things.
23. I do not like to disappoint people and I don't like feeling disappointed.
24. I like change. Change for the better. Change is good. I think I can grow from change.
25. I think I am way too sensitive sometimes.
26. I love pillows. I love the feel of them all around me when I go to sleep.
27. I hate carpet.
28. If i could pick only one scrapbook company to design for, it would be Basic Grey. I love their paper. Seriously I do.
29. I love R&B.
30. I can't wait to be married.
31. I love children and can't wait to be a mom. The best mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment