Monday, January 22, 2007

When You Say Nothing At All.

I think you can tell a lot about a woman by what her favorite flower is and the way she describes it. Most people know that my favorite flower to recieve is a gerber daisy. In fact in the spring time I go to the farmers market daily and fill a vase with gereber daisies and set it on my on my desk at home. I think they're bright and bold and fun and yet a little fragile. I think that is usually a pretty acurate description of myself. I think daisies are such a feminine flower. There is nothing better to me than to have a whole room full of gerber daisies.

I {heart} the way they smell.
I {heart} the colors.
I {heart} the tiny petals.
I {heart} that they overpower a room.
I {heart} how bold they are and yet how delicate they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment