Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just {ME}.


I'm intuitive with a rich fantasy life, have high goals and I strive, strive and strive again, rarely letting small failures get me down.

I'm enthusiastic and you know what, enthusiasm is catching.

I love to delegate responsibilities but often I find yourself at the head of the pack anyway, in my role of urging and inspire others onwards.

I'm a freedom-lover and woe betide any mere mortal who comes along and tries to clip my wings.

I veer towards over-ebullience, talking the legs off tables and even coming across as arrogant or preachy.

I love a good time in between time spent educating myself about the worldview and the spiritual.

I will usually say what I say and I'll do, but I'm not the best at staying interested in something for too long.

I love novelty.

I'm a great pal and always up to something.

I have grand plans and I'll fight for right and justice at the drop of a hat.

I'm ridiculouly cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment