Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My {heart}.


Love and Me
I′m most vibrant when I′m in love. I′m drawn to the excitement, passion, and sheer adventure of romance. My attitude toward life is enthusiastic and positive, and being in love intensifies these glowing feelings. When I′m in love I positively radiate happiness and energy.

Love is not just passion but a challenge. I′m a perfect playmate but only as long as I find the game worth playing. I′m not one to make the best of a bad bargain. If I′m unhappy, I won't resign compromise or myself or try to work things out. I′ll just walk out.

I can't take love as seriously as other women do. It's part of life to me, not the end or the beginning. If I find a man who's a real companion, who shares my pleasure in sports and the outdoor life, and of course shopping, who likes to travel and hates to be tied down to any one place, then love is a wonderful extra added attraction.

To me, life means moving forward into the future, and each new love is a learning experience. I don′t take into account that when a romance is over it may leave behind a trail of wounded feelings. If an old lover harbors resentment, I′m genuinely surprised.
I love men and enjoy the flirtations and maneuvers of a developing affair. I can't help wandering over to the primrose path to pluck whatever blooms strike her fancy. When I do find my big romance, however, I believe in loyalty to my man. I′m a romantic who will marry for love's sake rather than for money or social position.
I have a sense of humor I′d like to think that this is my nicest trait, and I′m not interested in a man who lacks a sense of fun. I don′t welcome tempestuous, heavy-breathing relationships that put me through an emotional wringer. What I look for is a lover who can share my sense of adventure. I prefer men who are intellectually stimulating, well read, and well traveled.
Basically, I enjoy life and try to make sure everyone around me enjoys it too. I′m clever, amusing, optimistic, high-spirited woman. When I finally settle down with some lucky man, I′ll be the most delightful companion he can hope to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment