Friday, January 26, 2007

Totally Delightful.


It's a fact. Focusing on our own selves only makes us feel worse, and focusing on others always makes us feel better. Is anyone else out there weary of the "it's all about me" mentality? I mean really...aren't we all worn out, under-appreciated, overlooked and neglected, treated unfairly, emotionally starved (and on and on)? It's called being a female human. It's life. But listen to my voice of experience when I tell you that it's our turning inward and dwelling on this that brings on the bitterness, pain and self-pity.

So here it is a brand spanking new year and the perfection of opportunity to turn it all outward. Join with me in ushering out the era of "it's about me" and replace it with "it's all about you" . I created a visual reminder that I'll keep to quit with the ME and turn toward the YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment