Thursday, April 26, 2007

Great Things.


People who stand out from the crowd have always said that with purpose in our lives we can accomplish great things.

I have to believe......
I can make a difference.
My life can have purpose.
I can decide on that purpose and make it happen.

I have also discovered that successful people have a secret! They know where they're going, how they're going to get there...and when! Because they considered their options and constraints in decision making, then decided where and when to go!

See I'm following my own plan, not someone else's.
It has taken determination, time, and effort.

So decide where you want to go, what you need to do to get there.
And
JUST DO IT!
DO IT NOW!


Henry Ford:Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't.....you're right!

No comments:

Post a Comment