Wednesday, April 18, 2007

{Stronger}

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger......
Seems that statement is being put to the test for me right now. I've faced many relationship disappointments of late and albeit likely my approach and sheer vulnerability to certain situations and because I remain hopeful that happiness exists for me out there somewhere. Now, instead of seeking it.... it's time that I let it come to me. I've done my bit. I've tried and I've failed. I've been hurt and taken advantage of. Have I tried too hard - you bet! I have never been one that hasn't given my all to something. I don't do things half assed. Not one to sit back and complain about something not happening - I get out there and try to make it happen. Obviously, this isn't the way it's going to come to me. It's just made me all the more useable in some ways. Being one that sees the best in people no matter what - I'm a prime candidate for the users out there. Unfortunate but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment