Sunday, April 15, 2007

Redifining.


Being a firm believer in paying attention to what you do when you're not paying attention... I looked at when I started this blog-thing and then I looked at the things that were changing in the rest of my life, too... Work. Life. Love. Art. Seems there's been change in the works for sometime - and it seems that maybe this blog is a way to pay attention to the changes that we aren't always paying attention to.

So, here we go. Let's start at the beginning. I'm a teacher. I'm an artist. I'm a designer. I'm a girl, but probably more accurate - is that I'm a woman. I have lots of friends - so I'm a friend, too. I'm a sister, and I have a friend that I feel I might be the long-lost-sister to.

REDEFINING. I have an art project - that needs more life. I have a big, fat mess of ideas that had a really beautiful voice for a long time - and they are not singing as loudly as they were a couple of months ago.

Creative STUMPING - is not something that I'm okay with. So, I'm going to explore it and push through it and figure out why this change of living arrangement - life - is clarifying the changes in the rest of me that have just been waiting to happen. What ideas are trying to connect themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment