Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today's Story.

TRUSTING
Today I'm trusting that I do have the focus to just sit down and do the work I need to do. I've had a period of struggling to just plain old concentrate + have been somewhat overwhelmed. But there have been times in my life when I've been able to be incredibly focussed + hard working, + I am trusting that that still exists in me + that I can draw on it today.
INSPIRING
Today I am inspired by the doors that keep opening in my life, the opportunities that present themselves to me. I am on the right path at long last. I am also inspired by this intense joy + happiness that I'm feeling these days. Wow!
GRATEFUL
Today I am grateful for laughter. It feels like grace when it comes. Unexpected. Delightful. I am grateful for love, sweet, love of family + friends. When I think of them, I feel my heart fill up !

No comments:

Post a Comment