Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Beautiful [Winter].















Hello the last full week before the new year. I am pretty excited about this week. I'm tying up loose ends and feeling pretty unstressed. Normally, I am racing around this week like the world is about to end. But, last year I raced myself into a body shutdown.
And I never want to experience that again. Ever.
SO. I am heading in to this holiday season - prepared to TAKE A BREAK. To put my feet up. To enjoy the company I am with and to let little things slide. To have more cider! To enjpy the snowscapes.The girls learned a rhyme that they repeat often through the day, "you get what you get and you don't get upset." I have no idea where they learned it. But, I like it. I will adopt it.... "You get (done) what you get (done) and you don't get upset."

The last half of the last month of the year around here has been nothing short of SPECTACULAR. Like living in a snowglobe. I love this place.

Let the year end with beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment