Wednesday, December 05, 2012

[Enough].

You may not yet be ready for me...
You may be a little nervous...
You may not quite know yet how to take all of that limitless power and strength and return it to it’s source – using it to create a life that is YOU sized...

You are ready now – even if you don’t feel ready...You are ready now – even if you don’t feel ready...A life that makes you want to cry and laugh, because it is so beautiful and perfect and exactly as you always imagined it could be...

I AM ENOUGH.
You are not bad or greedy or selfish or arrogant for wanting a better life.You deserve that. When you’re ready, my heart will have your name all over it.



The magic time is now...
Right this second...

You have been preparing your whole life for this, and trust me when I tell you:


Here’s the reality check: You will never be perfect. There will never be a magic time, a time when all of your ducks are in a row and doors are opening left and right.

This is my vow
I am very patient. 
I will tell you a million times how utterly deserving you are
I will hold the hope for you until you can hold it for yourself. 
I am not going to go away, even when what I’m saying to you makes you twinge with discomfort.

I am still more than a little terrified.  But this I know...
Are you my person?




No comments:

Post a Comment