Thursday, June 27, 2013

[Moving] Beyond.

"I have met brave women who are exploring the outer edge of human possibility, with no history to guide them, and with a courage to make themselves vulnerable that I find moving beyond words." 
- Gloria Steinem

I keep thinking about all the ways we bravely intuitively listen - over and over again - to our bodies. To the little nudges on our hearts. To the whispers that are calling us. We're sort of expert intuitive listeners, no? I think the real magic happens when we not only listen, but when we allow whatever it is that may be nudging at our sleeves to transform our lives. I can't think of a better intersection of when we're our bravest and our most vulnerable - a place from which we can create, and make, and begin, and discover our own limitlessness. I seem to get this lesson over and over again.


Thanks you, sweets. You taught me the power of leaning in.  And you didn’t even know!  And it’s amazing how the second we allow ourselves to indulge the whispers, our entire lives wake up. I want to always listen, allow, and awaken.  

A

No comments:

Post a Comment