Saturday, October 13, 2012

All A [Flutter].


What makes your heart flutter?
true love.
waking up to sunshine.
falling asleep to rain.
tip of the horizon possibilities.
unearthed courage.
a good idea.
an inspiring conversation.
a new friend.
an old friend.
a new love.
an old love.
feeling like you have just discovered a new set of wings.

There is such sweet and beautiful love in this world. Each breath we are given in this life is extraordinary.  But there are many…many days where I struggle with an internal battle within myself.  More days than not, I strive for perfect.  I’m too hard on myself.  I pray for balance.  I try to do it all.  I wish there were more than 24 hours in one day. I often feel “less than” if the vision of what I dreamt would come to fruition, doesn’t.
But I’m learning to let go.
To accept what is. 
To be thankful for today. 
To know that things can wait for tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment