Saturday, October 06, 2012

[Vulnerbility].

[Being Vulnerable]

To tell my story, with my whole-heart… 
Because…I have a willingness to do something even though there are no guarantees…
Because…I have a willingness to invest in a relationship that may not work out…
Because…I have a willingness to let myself be seen, deeply seen…
Because…I have a willingness to believe that I am enough…
Because…vulnerability is the birthplace of creativity…
Because…vulnerability is the birthplace of belonging…
Because…vulnerability is the birthplace of love…
Because…when you accept your weaknesses…
Because…when you simply learn plus start to love you…
Because…when you see connections plus let them teach you how to love you…
Because…when a deep sense of love and belonging are not met, we don't function…

We break.
We fall apart.
We numb.
We ache
We hurt others.
We get sick.

Because…the absence of love and belonging will always lead to suffering…
Because...what makes me vulnerable is too the thing that makes me beautiful…
Because…it’s necessary… 
Because…I accept it, whole-heartedly…



No comments:

Post a Comment