Sunday, October 07, 2012

[Recently].

















[Recently]

Recently I’ve been meeting new people. A new relationship lends itself to the introduction of new people and places and sounds and sights and smells and stories.
Recently I’ve been shaking hands and welcoming hugs and explaining what I do and who I am and why I’m wherever it is that I am and listening and smiling. Lots and lots of smiling – the kind that makes your face tired.
Recently I’ve been embracing a place I never imagined I’d be.  Amazingly enough I’m getting the chance to answer the “what if” question and so far it’s been magical and tender and filled with fun.

Recently I’ve been thinking long plus hard about relationship dynamics and what they mean, most importantly to me.

Recently I’ve been amazed at how new relationships grow, amazed at their resilience, amazed at how completely blessed I am to get to share my life with someone.

Recently I’ve been addressing the good, the bad, the beautiful, the successes, the challenges – the very real pieces of my life.

Recently I’ve been embracing it all, taking it all in, and moving forward.  One breath at a time.  One step at a time.

Recently I’ve been saying yes to the adventure of a new relationship without worrying about what it all means.  One day at a time. One moment at a time.

Recently I’ve been practicing a calm heart, a calm mind, a calm voice and a big deep breath.

Recently I’ve been saying yes to letting go, saying yes to letting in, saying yes to daring greatly and saying yes to my heartfelt love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment