Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Radiant].

Here's what I'm learning (loud and clear these days)...

We are the ones we've been waiting for...


It is our very own heart, our spirit, our own internal compass that knows how to get us back to center yet we rely on something (or someone) else's compass to lead the way. 

"I wish someone would love me...how I need them to love me"
"I wish my job was more soul filling"
"Maybe this new outfit, this new home, this new boyfriend will fill in the void"
We put so much pressure on the external things to give us what we need without ever turning inward to see that it's us.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.  

So I turn inward...
I get back to center. And when I'm there, standing in the center of my very own heart and compass, I radiate, radiate, radiate so that everyone can feel all my vibes, my spirits, my warmth. This is my medicine.


You are the one you've (and we've) been waiting for dear girl. You.


No comments:

Post a Comment